Comparative Tracer of VE Graduates – 2016-2019
The Comparative Tracer Report of VE Graduates (2016-2019) presents the results from the tracing of graduates in the 6 initial providers supported by ‘Skills for Jobs’ – starting with the 2015-2016 cohort. Some of the key findings from the 2020 Tracer Study covering the 2018-2019 cohort are summarized below:
- 51% of the 2019 graduates were employed or self-employed one year after graduation.
- For the 2019 graduates, more than half transitioned to the labour market before graduation.
- More than half of the 2019 employed graduates worked in occupations related to their education.
- 26% of the 2019 employed graduates earned in the range of 35,001-50,000 ALL per month.
- Graduates typically felt secure and satisfied with their jobs one year after graduation.
- 86% of the 2019 graduates would choose again the same school.
Click below to read the publication.